HP, Dell, -PC and Apple Laptop Power Jack Repair Brooklyn
Does my PC or Apple Macbook need to have it's DC jack replaced?
Although it is a good idea to bring your laptop down to us for a free diagnosis, there are several symptoms that your laptop will display if you do in fact have a bad jack.
- The light that indicates charging with turn on and off as you wiggle the AC adapter
- You have to hold the AC adapter plug in a certain position in order for it to charge
- You notice that even when the laptop is plugged in with the AC adapter, it is still running on battery
- The laptop shuts down randomly when the AC adapter is moved or plugged in
- Excessive temperature from the area of the DC jack (Dangerous, if this is happening please shutdown the computer and unplug it)
- Smoke or the smell of burning plastic (Dangerous, if this is happening please shutdown the computer and unplug it)
- The plastic pieces around the area of the DC jack are falling apart
- Loose or sloppy connection when plugging in the AC adapter
- DC jack just fell out of the computer (I know, this is the obvious one)
- Metropolitan Dental Brooklyn Mac Repair Glasgow
All of our DC Power Jack Repairs come with a
90 day warranty on parts and labor!!
Contact Page at Brooklyn Computer Repair
Text us at 347-791-3311 or 718-673-8192.