Telephone & Computer Network and Wiring Running Service and Cost NYC
At Brooklyn Computer Repair we also install computer networks for homes and small business.
A network cable installer is a person who helps set up network cable wiring for all your Internet connectivity needs. Network Cable Installation is best performed by a train professional, vs the resident IT guy in your office.
Attempting to wire your network without the proper tools and raining can often lead to office down time, with slow or no connectivity
At Brooklyn Computer Repair we Offer:
- Wired and Wireless network set up and configuration for home and office.
- Low voltage networking
- Networking several PC's together in the workplace or the home.
- Installing and configuring a wireless network.
- Setting up routers, wireless access points.
- Analog Phone wiring
- VOIP Telephone wiring and setup
- VPN setup and implementation. Connect multiple offices via a secure tunnel over the internet.
Install a Wired/Wireless Computer Network in your Home
In New York City the industry rate to run each cable is $200
New clients for the remainder of 2019 can get cables ran at our discounted rate of $150 per cable.
To Install a typical front office setup of 3 computers and a server you will need approximately 7 cables ran.
If you are adding telephones and printers add a cable for each device. So a typical office set up consists about 20- 25 cables total.
20 X $150= $3000. So around that range you will be estimating to spend wiring your office for the 21st century.
CALL US TODAY IF YOU HAVE A NEW OFFICE NETWORK WIRING PROJECT
Types Of cables
- Category 5 Cable:Category 5 cable is commonly known as Cat 5 or “Cable and Telephone.” This wire is a twisted pair cable, designed for high signal integrity
- Category 6 Cable:The cable is standard for Gigabit Ethernet and other network protocols that are backward. Cat 6 is compatible with Category 5 and 5e cables. The Cat 6 has more stringent specifications for crosstalk and system noise. The cable standard provides performance of up to 250 MHz and is suitable for 10BASE-T / 100BASE-TX and 1000BASE-T (Gigabit Ethernet).
- Phone Cable: The phone cable used to connect the phone through the intercom facility and external linkage.
- VOIP: Ethernet cat 6
Raul J Glasgow
Above links are clickable if you are on a mobile device. Try it. Let me know if it works when you call. #5%discount